Mad Mike’s Sausage & BBQ Beans
Great Taste! Great Flavor!! Easy to do!!! Use as a side dish or entree.
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon Mad Mike’s Meyer Lemon Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup finely diced red onion
- One 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- One 15 oz can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- One 15 oz can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- One 15 oz can diced tomatoes drained
- One 15 oz can whole kernel corn drained and rinsed (optional)
- One 13 oz jar Mad Mike’s BBQ Sauce (you choose the flavor/Mild to Wild)
- Four 4 oz links Mad Mike’s Smokey Linguisa Sausage diced (optional)
- Dice Sausages in ¼ inch pieces.
- Add Olive Oil to sauce pan with diced sausages heat on medium heat until lightly browned (2 or 3 min).
- Add red onions and to sauce pan and sauté for another two minutes.
- Pick your choice of Mad Mike BBQ Sauce, Sweet, Smoky, and Spicy etc. and add to sauce pan, stir till hot.
- Add all remaining ingredients to sauce pan.
- Simmer over medium heat until hot, lower heat to warm until ready to serve.
Mad Mike's American Gourmet https://madmikestore.com/