Mad Mike’s Picnic Potato Salad
Write a review
2 hr 50 min
2 hr 50 min
- 1 1/2 pounds white potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes
- 1/3 cup Mad Mike’s Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Mad Mike’s Sizzling Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh-ground pepper
- 1 cup (about 1 stalk) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped Mad Mike’s Sweet and Hot Bread and Butter Pickles
- 1/4 cup Mad Mike’s Aioli Garlic Mustard
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Fill a large saucepan with cold water. Add the potatoes and 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork -- 25 to 30 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and gently rub off the skins, using a paper towel, while still warm. (You may also leave the skins on if you prefer.) Then cool the potatoes in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Chop the potatoes into 1-inch pieces and toss with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette, parsley, Sizzling Steak Seasoning, and pepper.
- Stir in the celery, red bell pepper, onion, and pickles. Fold in the eggs, Aioli Garlic Mustard, and mayonnaise. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Try to find potatoes in similar sizes so they cook at the same time!
Mad Mike's American Gourmet https://madmikestore.com/