Mad Mike’s German Potato Salad
Easy-to-make, 3 ingredient potato salad is the perfect side dish for any meal.
Write a review
- ½ pound bacon strips
- 1 jar Mad Mike’s Mardi Gras Pepper Relish
- 3 Pounds cooked peeled potatoes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add potatoes; cook till tender but firm about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and slice
- In a large skillet, fry bacon until crisp; remove and set aside.
- Drain all but 2-3 tablespoons of drippings
- Stir in Mardi Gras Pepper Relish until hot.
- Crumble bacon; gently stir in bacon
- Add potatoes. Heat through, stirring lightly to coat potatoes.
- Serve warm.
Mad Mike's American Gourmet https://madmikestore.com/