Mad Mike's Easter Egg & Sausage Casserole
Write a review
- 12 oz French Bread (cut slices into ½ inch cubes)
- Cooking spray
- 16 oz fully cooked Mad Mike's Rosemary or Garlic Chicken Sausage
- 2 ½ cups of whole milk
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Mad Mike’s Aioli Mustard
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 10 ¾ oz can of Mushroom Soup
- 1 ½ cups of sharp cheddar or jack cheddar blend cheese
- 1. Arrange bread in 2 lightly greased 8-inch square baking dishes or 1 lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Top evenly with sausage. Whisk together 2 1/2 cups milk, eggs, and Dijon mustard. Pour evenly over bread mixture.
- 2. Whisk together buttermilk and cream of mushroom soup. Spoon over bread mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Place casserole on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until casserole is set. Serve immediately.
- Note: An unbaked casserole can be covered with plastic wrap, then foil, and frozen up to 1 month. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Bake as directed
Mad Mike's American Gourmet https://madmikestore.com/